Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

When you think you got it

Sometimes you go thru the motions but then here it comes. I thought you had faith I thought you knew where your life was going. Well just a little bit of advice you don't know everything and your faith will be tried. Just ask me I feel like I am in a desert and then the power of God shows up and wham there you are in the middle of I wish I had waited on God.
We all think we are ok until the convicition of the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart and says lets take a step back and let Jesus take control.Carrie sings Jesus take the wheel but I am singing Jesus take my heart and mold it into what ever You want it to be. See I have come to this conclusion Jesus does not need me I need Him. I need Him for guidance and for the times when no one else is around I need Him in trouble or in the good times. When you think your life is ok believe me you have not arrived.
I am so glad when God made me He made me in His imagine. When I look in the mirror I should see grace and mercy. Do I give grace and mercy whenever I have a chance. Probably not enough but I am growing in the things I need to walk in. It is so easy to tell someone else what to do but then the thoughts go thru your head why didn't I think of that when I need help. See no matter what Jesus loves you this I know. If you don't believe me read the Word and see just how much He does love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment