Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

No New Shows? No Problem!

Guest post of the week by Moises Henderson
There haven’t been a ton of great new sitcoms in the last few years (with the exception of Modern Family, obviously) but I’ve really gotten into the syndicated ones I pick up on some of the channels on my http://www.expertsatellite.com/direct-tv-channels.html TV. It’s been fun catching up on all the old Seinfelds and I love Sex and the City and the old http://www.entourageweeknights.com/ episodes they air of FX. Of course, when they come over from the premium channels they can’t use the vulgar language or anything but it’s been great getting to know some new shows better and I’ve even gone out and rented some of the DVDs so I can watch them in their full glory! Bravo has some great original programming and so does MTV, though I hate to say it since I’m 40 years old. I guess I’m just a sucker for the kind of stuff that puts me at ease and makes me laugh which is why I watch such low-brow kind of stuff. So sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment