Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What?

If you could ask a question of someone that has all the answer and you could only ask one question what would it be? When you are asked this question your mind starts thinking and so many things come to mind you can't really put your finger on the one question that you really want to know. I think of things all the time that I would really like answers to but no one that I know here on earth can give me the answer that I want.
There is always one man you can go to and His name is Jesus. He always answers He may take you to the Word and show you He may take you to another person and give them the answer but most of all He will answer any question you have. The next time you have something you need to know just pray and ask the Lord He has all the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment